Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now That Really Bugs Me!

Started seeing some fruit flies or gnats in our bathroom a few days ago and by yesterday, they'd multiplied to nuisance level. Figure they must be coming in or breeding in the drain or exhaust vent. Nothing harmful, but not something you want to deal with, either. When I saw the building manager in the elevator last night, I asked him if he could stop by to look at it and within 10 minutes he was there. He agreed there was a problem and said he'd have someone take a look at it today while we were at work. Instead, he and another guy majically showed up with bug spray and fresh bath linens only moments after they'd left. So we closed off the bathroom door so we wouldn't be sniffing Raid while we slept last night and this morning, things were much better. I picked up my own can of spray when I went to the store this morning, though. If I see any more, I'm zapping them myself!

No comments: